Language School » Prague » English
POLYGLOT Language School
Polyglot is one of the most prestigious language schools in the Czech Republic. Since its establishment in 1989, it has provided professional language instruction across the country.
- Offices in Prague, Brno, České Budějovice, Plzeň, Český Těšín and Jihlava
- In-school courses
- Company courses
- Individual courses (tailored courses)
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech for foreigners, and other languages
- Translation and interpretation services
For more info about Polyglot, click here.
PEARSON International Exams/Assessments
In March 2007, Polyglot became a testing center for the Pearson Language Assessment. Students can now take the internationally renowned exam at our school!
- Courses are designed according to client´s requests and needs
- We perform a language audit free of charge before course commencement
- We set a knowledge goal and utilize suitable lesson plans.
- We regulary supervise our courses (course monitoring, observations, evaluations etc)
- Regulary monthly and semestral evaluation reports given
- Regular mid-term and final testing administered
- Time-flexible lessons
- Teachers commute to your chosen location
- Course commencement at anytime throughout the year
- Polyglot Language School certificate
- Texbooks purchased at our school offered at discounted prices
- Supplementary materials provided free of charge
Contact and detailed informations
- Mgr. Barbora Sedlářová
- telephone: +420 777 252 606
The Polyglot language school and publishing house provides its English and German language teachers with methodical seminars.
- Teacher trainers are qualified Czech and native language speakers with years of experience in language instruction.
- These seminars are designed for foreign language instuctors who teach at the elementary and secondary school levels.
- Seminars focus on current themes.
- Seminar participants, in the role of the student, complete tasks based on the seminar topic.
- Seminars are accredited by the Ministry of Education.
- Seminar participants receive a certificate of achievement upon completion.
We thank you for your interest in the seminars organized by the Polyglot Publishing house. We are currently preparing new offers for you.