- branches in Prague, Brno, České Budějovice, Plzeň, Ostrava, Jihlava and Liberec
- courses for the public
- corporate courses
- individual courses
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Czech as a foreign language and other
- translations and interpretation
- The POLYGLOT language school was founded in Prague in 1989. In 1995 a branch was opened in České Budějovice, followed by branches in other cities – Plzeň, Jihlava, Brno, Ostrava and Liberec. Classes are currently being taught in more than 90 locations in the Czech Republic.
- In 1992 the POLYGLOT publishing house published its first title.
- In 2003 the POLYGLOT language school became a founding member of the Association of Certified Language Schools (ACERT). In 2008 ACERT and all of its member schools became an affiliated member of the prestigious European EAQUALS association (The European Association for Quality Language Services).
- Since 2004 POLYGLOT has been providing translation and interpretation services.
- Since 2006 POLYGLOT has been offering study abroad programs.
- In 2007 the POLYGLOT language school became a test center of the PEARSON Language Assessments company. In 2009 POLYGLOT was named test center of the year 2008.
- In 2012 POLYGLOT became a member of the Czech-German chamber of business and industry (ČNOPK).
Our goal is to provide language education at the highest professional level in order to help students become proficient. Classes are small, at most 8–10 students, which increases the efficiency and the intensity of the learning process. The combination of a native speaker with a Czech teacher facilitates the language learning process in real communication situations.
We offer the public a wide selection of English, German, French, Spanish and Italian classes (post-high school education, intense afternoon classes, morning classes and evening classes, weekend classes, summer vacation courses).
Corporate courses are organized according to the client’s individual requirements. We offer classes in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Czech and other languages.
We offer classes for all levels – from beginners up to advanced. We regularly prepare students for international tests (KET, PET, FCE and CAE in English, Goethe-Zertifikat in German, DELF, DALF in French and the DELE Diploma in Spanish). The Polyglot language school has been a test center of the internationally prestigious London Tests of English and London Tests of English for Children (PEARSON) since 2007.
Regular testing is conducted in all of our classes. When a student has successfully passed the final exam, he or she will receive a POLYGLOT language school certificate. The certificate contains the student’s language evaluation according to the Common European Framework for languages (CEF).
The language education publishing house has published dozens of successful titles since 1992, for example:
Sprechen Sie Deutsch?
Time to Talk
Cvičebnice anglické gramatiky
Time to Practise
Cvičebnice německé gramatiky
Cvičebnice francouzské gramatiky
Cvičebnice ruské gramatiky
Deutsch mit Lust und Liedern
The new series of modern German exercise books Fertigkeitstraining A1–B1 is suitable for classes as well as independent work. The exercise books are aimed at the development of communication skills and prepare students for the high school exam in German and the Goethe-Zertifikat A1–B1 test. All are multimedia exercise books that can also be used with an interactive whiteboard.
A new publication of the modern English language exercise book Get Ready for Success in English A1 and Get Ready for Success in English B1. The exercise books are aimed at the development of communication skills and are suitable for learning English in a class or independently. All are multimedia exercise books that can also be used with an interactive whiteboard.